Welcome to Lehigh University Office of Advancement
The Tower Society
Lehigh University's Tower Society recognizes those alumni and friends whose generous gifts support the endowment program.
Mike Caruso '67 is chairman of the Tower Society.
The Tower Society was formed as a lasting thank you to all of those who have contributed to Lehigh University’s endowment or who have made plans to do so in the future. Membership in the Tower Society is available to individuals who have provided for Lehigh’s endowment by:
- Making a current gift of cash or property.
- Giving to the life-income program by creating a charitable gift annuity or adding to the pooled income funds.
- Establishing a charitable remainder trust or a charitable lead trust.
- Naming Lehigh University as a beneficiary or owner of a life insurance policy.
- Giving real estate with a retained life estate.
- Naming Lehigh University as a beneficiary in a will or trust agreement. (Contingent provisions are not counted unless reciprocal wills are involved.)
The minimum gift for membership is $10,000, and Tower Society membership is in perpetuity.
If you wish to document your intentions, please complete the Tower Society data sheet and return to the Office of Gift Planning. Lehigh University keeps this information in strict confidentiality and uses it only for future planning purposes.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.